Looking for instant equity?
If you have paid a great price for your land, and built the right house, you could potentially be looking at instant equity!
Here’s a few things to remember when building for re-sale or to increase your equity...
• Upgrade kitchens & bathrooms - these are the areas that attract higher prices. Include stone bench tops, walk-in or butler’s pantry & quality appliances.
• Northerly aspect to living areas - capture the warmth of the sun. Light, bright living areas sell the home.
• A sizable and decent outdoor area - Aussies love entertaining!
• Larger than standard garage (6mx6m or larger), plus side access or hard stand for a boat or caravan - everyone seems to have them these days.
• Spacious bedrooms (not less than 3mx3m).
• A second living area.
• Mature landscaping/planting to finish.
• Other popular items in today’s market include high ceilings, walk-in pantry, ducted air conditioning.
I’m happy to provide advice about how to make your new home more attractive to buyers and to offer an appraisal of your property in the current market.
I have a variety of blocks of land for sale in the local area, including new land releases at Cork’s Hill Milton, Fairways Mollymook and Seaside Dolphin Point.
Feel free to contact me anytime for more information 0410 324 209.